About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

monologue = they say every picture tells a story


I've stood around waiting. Waiting for you to realize who I am.


FOR ME.


How could I be sooo foolish?


NEVER.

Never have I imagine that I'll be here, carrying your child, worthless, crying over you


and you dont even bare to look at me.


What makes you better than me?

Your nothing but a dispicable, selfish, son of a bitch.

WITHOUT ME , your nothing but a speck of dust.


hahaha. am I coming to hard on you??


SHUT UP.

i dont want to hear a peep out of you.

you lied to me.. you told me you loved me and never gonnna leave me..


AND here you are. walking away on me?


you aint leaving me till i say....


and mann


i

sure

am

saying


**bang bang bang**


"GOODBYE"


No comments:

Post a Comment