About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

ARE YOU TRULY GAY?

I am not gay. I am not homophobic. I have a variety of gay friends. So what I say here isn't to be mean. It's stating my opinion on certain things I see everyday.

Are you truly Gay?
I've been observing gay men for a while now and I notice that the majority of gay boys and men act like a diva. I love it when they act like a diva BUT lets be real...SOME take this gay thing to an extreme level.

FOR EXAMPLE: 12 year old kid moves into a new school and more gay guys are around. Some are loud and just having a good time. Some are quiet and dont even seem to be gay. This 12 year old kid sees how fun and comfortable some gays look that made him feel apart of it. He then acts the same way these gay guys act but doesnt really understand the true meaning of being gay. GAY " its not a performance, its an orientation" -pyshley =)

you dont need to act a certain way but feel another way inside. now if you love the same sex and are dedicated to them like anyone would be to their other half... then thats what makes u gay.. not ONLY how u act ...

i love fun gay guys and how they act.. but i would just like it if its being truthful to u.. if you actually are gay.. if we can sit down and talk about guys in general.. :)

stay true to u... i love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment