About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

SNOW

OH man, How I wish I had my CAMERA! It is so beautiful and white outside!
Each car covered with snow as if it was covered with a white sheet of blanket. The HUMANS walking the streets as if they were about 100 years old. Tortoise beats Car in a race to the traffic light; I bet Hare is relieved he doesn't have to lose this time! MYSHELLE? now she's wondering if she'll have to interfere with the beauty that stands outside her door today.

No comments:

Post a Comment