About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

MUSIC


It's so GOOD, I can TASTE it.
SILLY right? How can you taste music? Ok maybe I am exaggerating!
BUT I definately FEEL IT. I feel the music enter my body, and once it's in, there's no ESCAPE. Well, unless I DANCE. Now, when I dance, I let go of my feelings along with the music that carries it! FUNNY right? That's why music and dance are a huge part of WHO I AM.
GOD BLESS WHO EVER INVENTED MUSIC AND DANCE TO GO ALONG WITH IT!!
Or vice versa!! Never thought about it as vice versa before. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment