About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

My QUESTION was, What type of ANIMAL is Elmo?


ANSWER:
"Elmo isn't a animal, he is a monster, oh and by the way Elmo was a random back up puppet that they would used for extra stuff. People would try to pick it up and do something with it, but nothing seemed to work. Then one day in 1984, Kevin Clash picked it up, gave it a voice and the personality stuck!"

What made me thing of Elmo? Well, some of my silly friends keep shouting "FOR NARNIA" random times and so I decided to shout out "FOR ELMOS WORLD"
ALL OF A SUDDEN, the question, What type of ANIMAL is Elmo, came up in my head and then came up with this interesting answer!!

THE THINGS I LEARN BY GOOGLING!! I LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!

1 comment: