About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

GOOGLE GOT ME GOOGLE

As many of you may know, I am a GOOGLE ADDICT!
Google is the best search site EVER! If I am not understanding something in perticular then I GOOGLE it . My HOMEPAGE is GOOGLE and Google is simple! I love it! If I need to learn how to get some where, GOOGLE MAPS! Did you hear about GOOGLE EARTH? Cool isn't it? I could put my address and see my building!! HAHA
I am GOOGLE for GOOGLE!! WooHoo

No comments:

Post a Comment