About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

What's my BEEF with HAYDEN?

ITS NOT THAT DONT LIKE HER! I like her movies and etc. BUT I can't take her seriously! She disgusts me! I mean, I think she's sweet and nice, but I believe she's dirty! NOT dirty as in SKANKY but you may think this is STUPID but I once saw a commercial she was in and she had dirt under her fingernails. It's like she dugg in a massive pile of SHIT! since that day, I believe she is nasty! I tried to get it off my mind because I haven't seened it again but it's hard!! ahh! Im sorry Hayden, your beautiful, sweet, smart and a good actress but ewwy

No comments:

Post a Comment