About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

What is on my mind on this SNOWING FRIDAY?!

Nothing will happen today! UPSET that I get paid today but can't pick up my check because the BOSS isn't there. Hm. What are my pants doing on the floor? Ok, why are people arguing outside right now. Oh man do I have to pee. Ahh, that felt great. So, Im just typing away. This is exactly what is on my mind. I just heard my nephew yawn AN UGLY yawn. He said " Why does it smell like that?". He comes out of the blue! Well, why am I cramping right now? Took a peek at myself in the mirror and notice I need to get my hair done. UGH . paycheck is in the office and snow is on the ground! Well, I definately could go on forever but I do want to blog about other things... I can't stop writing. WHY CAN'T I STOP WRITING? This is scarying me right now. I can sooo imagine Jalissa laughing to this, IDK why. Ok, I am done. I mean it! Im going to stop NOW. OK. NOW. Alright. I wonder if they'll ever give a new spongebob episode. Oh goodness, is there a new DEGRASSI episode today. WASNT I going to STOP? ok. I can definately do this. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment