About Me

My photo
Everyday I walk the streets of New York and run into the most beautiful and the most ugliest things. I decided to blog about things I see because things you see on tv isn't always the real deal. I am 19 years old and I am currently in school studying Criminal Justice. I love to take pictures. You will see my pictures posted up soon. FOLLOW ALONG MY FOOT STEPS, I GARRANTEE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE AN ADVENTURE!!

Color Your World


We're not only a group of FIVE! Like each crayon in a crayola box, we are different in our very own way, BUT STILL, we love eachother. Sometimes we may never see eachother, but will never forget eachother. Each one painted a piece of my heart! It would be hard to forget them because not only does their color stand bright in my eyes but they stand bright in this world!


DEDICATED TO: JALISSA, LETTY, RAVEN, EMELY!


1 comment: